I love to cook and eat! Though I enjoy cooking, I am really bad at following recipes. So, often I end up creating my own recipes and experimenting with food. Some of my experiments end up as either tasty lunch/dinner on the plate or in the trash bin. Following is an easy lunch I made for myself, and it is super easy to make and tastes good too!
Fried Chicken, butter corn and carrots
1. One carrot.
2. Half cup of sweet corn
3. Chicken cut into bite size pieces (about 6-8)
4. other: Skillet, Vegetable oil, salt or garlic salt, pepper, lemon juice, butter.
1. Peel the carrot and cut it into 1-2 inches pieces. (Yup, serve it raw.)
2. Microwave the corn for 60 or 90 seconds. Add a teaspoon of butter and a pinch of butter and mix it into the corn.
3. To bite sized chicken pieces (that have been washed and dried), add garlic salt to taste, pepper to taste, 1 table spoon of lemon juice. Place a skillet on the stove on medium flame (slow and steady is the mantra here), add vegetable oil and shallow fry the chicken pieces for 4 minutes on each side. Place these fried chicken pieces on a paper towel to soak any excess oil.
Enjoy the meal!
|Fried chicken with carrot and butter corn.|